Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

After several months of anxious waiting, I am happy to announce that Bishop Muench has appointed me pastor of St. Ann's Church in Morganza, LA for a six-year term beginning July 1 of this year. It is with sadness that I will be leaving behind this beautiful community in East St. James Parish that has come to be like family to me over the past two years, but I know that God has good things in store for them, for me, and for the community in Morganza that will soon become my family as well. Please pray for me in the transition period, as well as for both communities. 

Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us!
St. Mary, Our Lady of Prompt Succor, hasten to help us!
St. Joseph, pray for us!
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle!
St. Ann, pray for us!
St. Vincent de Paul, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment