Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Prayer Request

In about 7 hours from the time this is posted, I will be on a plane along with about two dozen seminarians from Notre Dame Seminary, my alma mater, on our way to a 9-day mission experience in Nicaragua. I had the joy of going on this mission four times during my formation at NDS, three of them as a student leader, and found they always bore great spiritual fruit and helped to prepare me for the life and ministry of the priest. I ask you to pray for the seminarians, that they might have hearts open to what the Lord desires to speak to them (a prayer for myself and the leaders of the trip would be appreciated as well). Thank you and God bless you for your generosity in offering prayers for us.

2 comments:

  1. Will do. I'm always available to pray for you Priests (and the Seminarians of course! ;)) I'll be praying for you all. Have a safe trip, Father Brent.

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do. I'll pray for you all. I'm always available to pray for you Priests (and the Seminarians of course! :) ) Have a safe trip, Father Brent. God bless you!

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete