Sunday, July 10, 2011

Changes!!

Well, for about a year now I have survived with pretty minimal change of the blog page and am now discovering just how much I can actually do with it - especially linking to others and having extra pages (as noted on the bar above). I am currently learning more and more about these various possibilities and so there will be some noted changes coming in the next few weeks as I am able to make use of what is available to me here. Please pardon the construction and check back often for updates both in entries and layout. Also, input on how things look or what to add is greatly appreciated - the point of the blog is to help others, so let me know if there is something that might better facilitate that! God's blessings be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment