Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Saving the World, One Monk at a Time

In the past I have posted information on young women seeking to enter religious life but who needed some financial assistance in order to do so. Today I'm doing the same about a young man I met last year while on retreat, Stephen Joseph Hill. He impressed me in the few days I was able to share meals  with him, as well as a lively game of Risk, offering to serving Low Mass for me while there and assuring me of his continued prayers for my priesthood. He recently announced that he has been accepted to Clear Creek Abbey in Oklahoma, a Benedictine monastic community. In order to do so he needs to be free of his college loans and so he has opened a 'gofundme' page to attain this end. Please keep him in your prayers and, if you are able, consider making a donation. Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment