Friday, July 13, 2012

Funny and Educational Video

Those of you who know me personally know of my great appreciation for the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite (aka The Traditional Latin Mass). Some don't care for it, some are confused by it, and since the introduction of the Mass of Pope Paul VI (likely the regular Mass you attend) many have never been exposed to it. With all of that in mind, I saw this entertaining and excellent video of a young lady explaining the Traditional Latin Mass and encouraging others to at least open themselves to the experience of attending it. While this video is focused largely on the Extraordinary Form, nearly all of what she says applies also to the Ordinary Form (your regular Sunday Mass) and thus is applicable there as well. Do enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great video, thank you for sharing it. I agree with everything this young lady is talking about. The more I attend the Latin Mass the easier it became to follow along and know what was going on and each time I attended some knew theological truth was revealed to me. I love the theology that is encompassed in the Latin Mass and it has helped me understand what the Mass really is and what the true role of the priest is within the Mass and the Church.

    ReplyDelete