Monday, June 27, 2011

On Life and Stuff

For those who check this blog regularly, you will have noticed that things haven't been getting updated much recently. Though it's not an excuse, things were pretty hectic and have continued to be after ordination. And for the last week I have been at Camps Kahdalea and Chosatonga in Brevard, NC, where I was a camp counselor for the summers of 2005 and 2006. It is absolutely gorgeous up here and has been a great opportunity to rest a bit and just enjoy being a priest without all of the paperwork and things surrounding me in the office. Being up here, I rarely have access to the internet and haven't been writing my homilies out as I usually do. I am going to be back home tomorrow night and should start blogging regularly once again as I officially begin my parish assignment at St. George Parish in Baton Rouge and will thus officially be preaching regularly! Please pray for me to have safe travels on the way back and as I begin my assignment. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment